0
Lilisha Shrestha converses with creator Rasna Shrestha about her gathering at the Vancouver Fashion Week 2015 and about her desires as a style designer.My accumulation at TGIF Nepal Fashion Week 2014 was my portal to Vancouver Fashion Week. They loved my accumulations and discovered me through Facebook. They drew nearer me to be a piece of their appear. Among 115 architects from everywhere throughout the world I was the one and only from Nepal. It was a significant honor to be invited by all.

How could it have been able to it feel to speak to your nation on such huge a stage?

Since they'd never had a creator from Nepal in the show they were hoping to see what I brought to the table, more like, what Nepal brought to the table. My accumulation was acknowledged and lauded by the participants on the grounds that my high fashion was extraordinarily themed as the 'Princess Diaries'. It was a mind-boggling background for me. I felt glad to be a Nepali.

Let us know about your accumulation.

My accumulation was an impression of virtue and honesty. I depicted the pictures of pixie princesses from our adolescence stories.

You demonstrated a video 'Travel Nepal Help Nepal' at the appear. What did you anticipate from it?

Vancouver Fashion Show is a global stage for creators from various nations around the globe. With such a great amount of introduction under one rooftop this was a lucky minute for me to advance our nation in the universal business sector. My companions and I matched up and altered the seismic tremor photos and the video gave to us by Nepal Tourism Board and created a solitary video for the appear. I trust we communicated something specific out to the world that Nepal is currently prepared to be investigated post-tremor.

Post a Comment

 
Top